Sunday, January 01, 2006

Movie Quote Answers + HELLo!

Here is the long long overdue post of movie quote answers to finish out 2005. As a change of pace, as you'll notice above, I'm going to do lyrics from songs for a bit. Sorry I've been away. I was sick for a week starting Christmas Eve day...and then some asshole at my job sent me on a 'special assignment' to inventory tape elements at a dusty, dirty, cold-as-fuck warehouse...by myself...and I was still on crutches at the time. I don't ever expect special treatment, but perhaps just a LITTLE consideration??? My last work week of 2005 was MIS-ER-A-BLE... Hrmph... Well, at least it's over.

Before I get to movie quote answers, I just wanted to say that the TWO installments of Trivia for Squiggle that I was unable to post are available below this post. I've made the font size smaller for this movie quote post so it wouldn't take up so much damn space.

11/11
“Yeah, cop me a little bit of a feel every now and then, you know. Oh, look at that. She's kind of wet down there. What you boys been doing with this dead body anyway?”
R. Lee Ermey as Sheriff Hoyt in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake.

"There are three things a man must do alone - be born, die and, well, we all know the other one."
John Leguizamo as Cholo in George A. Romero’s Land of the Dead.

11/14
"Dark and difficult times lie ahead, Harry. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right... and what is easy."
Michael Gambon as Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

11/16
"Hey, you know, fuck you, man. Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial, man. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, outside of soccer.
Matt Damon as Loki in Dogma.

11/17
"The moral of the story is, don't be a dick, Dick."
Vin Diesel as Xander Cage in xXx.

11/18
"Salt, gathered from the tears of a thousand angels, restraining the essence of Sammael, the Hellhound. The Seed of Destruction. This I can promise, Sammael, for every one of you that falls, two shall arise."
Karel Roden as Grigori Rasputin in Hellboy

11/21
"I don't want to be one of those things...walking around without a soul."
Michelle Rodriguez as Rain Ocampo in Resident Evil.

11/29
"What a fitting end to your life's pursuits. You're about to become a permanent addition to this archaeological find. Who knows? In a thousand years, even you may be worth something."
Paul Freeman as Dr. Rene Belloq in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

12/05
All quotes for posts on this day were spoken by Brad Bird as Edna Mode in The incredibles:
"No capes!"

"You can't! It's impossible! I'm far too busy, so ask me now before I again become sane."

"Supermodels. Heh! Nothing super about them... spoiled, stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves. Feh! I used to design for *gods*!"

"What are you talking about? You are Eliasti-girl! My god! Pull yourself together! 'What will you do?' Is this a question? You will show him that you remember that he's Mr. Incredible, and you will remind him who *you* are. You know where he is, go and cofront the problem. Fight. Win! And do call me when you get back, Darling. I enjoy our visits."

“I never look back, darling, it distracts from the now."

12/12
"I don't care whose fault this was, just get it sorted! And could someone please bring me something deep fat fried and smothered in chocolate..."
Jennifer Saunders as the Fairy Godmother in Shrek 2.

"In a row?"
Mike Belicose as Customer with Diapers in Clerks.

12/15
"Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!"
Bruce Willis is John McClane and Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber in Die Hard.

"Logically, if we need defense against Number 5, this is the best we have."
Steve Guttenberg as Newton Crosby in Short Circuit.

"One time I was over there. One bathroom for nine people? And I never did see a toilet."
James Avery as Mr. Steve Yeager in The Brady Bunch Movie.

12/19
"I manually masturbate animals for artificial insemination."
Virgina Smith as the Caged Animal Masturbator Customer in Clerks.

12/21
"You tell me where my suit is, woman!"
Samuel L. Jackson as Frozone/Lucius Best in The Incredibles

12/22
"Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so...much...it...it...the...it...the...f...flames...flames...on the side of my face...heaving...breathless...heaving breaths..."
Madeline Kahn as Mrs. White in Clue

01/01
“You want to see my tits?!?! Here! Look at them!”
Sarah Joslyn Crowder as Megan Lowry in Slashers.

“It’d been two presidential elections since I'd had a boner like that.”
Bruce Campbell as Elvis in Bubba Ho-Tep.

“Can I get... any of you cunts... a drink?”
Nick Frost as Ed in Shaun of the Dead

"Can I get... any of you cunts... a drink?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Squiggle said...

"Café au lait pour vous."

The commentary on the DVD of Shaun of the Dead cannot be underestimated. Nor can the deleted scenes.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home