Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It Rubs the Lotion on its Skin

Sorry I haven't been around lately...I know I owe you guys an issue or two of Trivia for Squiggle and will get to the as soon as I possibly can. I could write VOLUMES about how crazy & shitty my work life has been...especially in the past couple weeks. I've had so little sleep as of late and I've been staying up until 2 to 3AM most nights to try and get stuff done...only to wake up a few hours later to start the same day again... I crashed at 10PM last night and then I was an hour late to work this morning because I had such a hard time getting up...and I'm still tired. But I just got a job offer this morning and I have accepted it...oddly enough, it's not the offer I've been waiting on at the company I've been doing all the shite for that's worked me to the point of complete exhaustion. I will now be working for the consumer products division of Dic Entertainment...which means I'll be dealing with such children's properties as Trollz, Strawberry Shortcake and Inspector Gadget, among others...yup, go go gadget!

The link below is AWESOME (especially if you've seen 'The Silence of the Lambs') and something I thought I'd share...hopefully it will tide you all over until I have some time to compile a new Trivia for Squiggle...

http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=23

"There's a shark in the pool
And a witch in the tree
A crazy old neighbor and he's been watching me
And there's footsteps loud and strong coming down the hall
Something's under the bed
Now it's out in the hedge
There's a big black crow sitting on my window ledge
And I hear something scratching through the wall"

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

Maxwell Smart (i.e. Don Adams!)

Congratulations on the job, Scott! I know you had something of a decision to make, but a tough choice regarding which job to take is much better than no job offer at all. I can hear your disposable income being fed into your Warcraft addiction.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

They're making a Get Smart movie with Steve Carrell as Maxwell Smart. I think he's a good choice for that role.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Squiggle said...

Congrats mate!

So ... You'll be working for Dick right?

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home