Thursday, July 13, 2006

Evolution, bitches!*

Currently listening to: "Black Seeds on Virgin Soil" by Old Man's Child

I'm a firm believer in evolution...not a fanatical believer in evolution, but a firm one... If you don't agree with what I think, I'm not going to tell you that you are wrong and shove my views down your throat... But I think evolution makes sense and the Adam & Eve theory is shite.

Check this out: Finches on Galapagos Islands evolving

*And, by the by, lately I've been feeling that sentences and things are just more exciting/interesting when you put 'bitches' at the end of them...even if it makes no sense...juvenile, yes, but I have to do something to amuse myself, right? Gawd, I'm tired...bitches... =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

I saw that article!

So you don't approve of Adam & Eve, huh? What about Noah's ark? How can these finches possibly exist if they weren't on Noah's ark? Are you suggesting that all of this "evolution" took place over millions of years? That's impossible because the Earth is only 6,000 years old! I know this because my faith says it is true. We all know for a fact that it's true simply because we take it on faith. Go right on ahead and look up faith. It'll tell you that my beliefs are true.

...

Bitches!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home