Friday, November 11, 2005

Movie Quote Answers

HELLo all! Here are the rather overdue movie quote answers dating back to the end of September.

9/26
“Well, you smell like a bum's nut sack."
Billy Bob Thornton as Willie in “Bad Santa”

"I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne. Let my armies be the rocks and the trees and the birds in the sky..."
Sean Connery as Professor Henry Jones in “Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade”

9/27
"Howdy folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Mad-Men. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! Ha ha! It just tastes so damn good!"
Sid Haig as Captain Spaulding in “House of 1,000 Corpses”

9/28
"You're just jealous because I'm a genuine freak and you have to wear a mask."
Danny DeVito as The Penguin in “Batman Returns”

9/29
"Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"
Ewan McGregor as Renton in “Trainspotting”

10/3
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb."
Rick Moranis as Dark Helmet in “Spaceballs”

10/6
"He was deranged he was... lunatic. He didnt seem to like me very much...he had threatened to kill me in public."
"Why would he want to kill you in public?"
"I think she meant, he threatened in public to kill her."

This is a conversation from the movie “Clue”:
“He was…” = Madeline Kahn as Mrs. White
“Why would…” = Martin Mull as Colonel Mustard
“I think…” = Tim Curry as Wadsworth

10/10
"I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future."
John Cleese as Archie Leach in “A Fish Called Wanda”

10/11
"You know nothing of Hell."
Treva Etienne as Koehler in “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl”

"You spent three days on a beach drinking rum?"
Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Swann in “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl”

10/12
“Yeah. I'm onto you. You were going to put that somewhere. You're sick!"
Kevin Kline as Vince McCain in “Fierce Creatures”

10/13
"Hm. Yes, so I, I sort of feed him some little special tits-bits. Tits. Tid, tid, sorry, tidbits. I keep making boobs. Anyway, he just...loves his nuts."
John Cleese as Rollo Lee in “Fierce Creatures”

10/17
"If it were 3 of them, I would say yes, but *4*? Their minimum objective must be...THE ENTIRE WORLD."
Adam West as Batman in “Batman”

10/19
"Your love for the Halflings's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
Christopher Lee as Saruman in “The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring”

10/20
"Ash Nazg Durbatuluk, Ash Nazg Gimbatul, Ash Nazg Thrakatuluk, Agh Burzum-ishi Krimpatul."
Sir Ian McKellan as Gandalf in “The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring”

10/24
“He was twitching because he's got MY AXE BURIED IN HIS NERVOUS SYSTEM!”
John Rhys-Davies as Gimli in “The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers”

10/27
“Not at the towers! Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls! Bring them down!”
Sir Ian McKellan as Gandalf in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

“Hi. I'm, uh, I'm a pet psychiatrist. I sell couch insurance. Mm-hmm, and I - and I test-market positive thinking. I lead a weekend men's group, we specialize in ritual killings. Yeah, you look great! God, yeah! Hi, how are you? Hi, how are you? Hi, I'm Martin Blank, you remember me? I'm not married, I don't have any kids, and I'd blow your head off if someone paid me enough."
John Cusack as Martin Q. Blank in “Grosse Point Blank”

10/31
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
Ted Levine as Jame 'Buffalo Bill' Gumb in “The Silence of the Lambs”

"It's Halloween, everyone's entitled to one good scare.”
Charles Cyphers as Sheriff Leigh Brackett in “Halloween”

11/3
"The Statue is a gift from French citizens and has come to symbolize hope for naked women everywhere...BOCCE BALLS!"
Lowell Ganz as Stan the Tour Guide in “Splash”

11/7
"All right, this chick is TOAST!"
Bill Murray as Dr. Peter Venkman in “Ghostbusters”

11/8
"He was poisoned, stabbed, shot, hung, stretched, disembowled, drawn and quartered."
Dan Aykroyd as Dr. Raymond Stantz in “Ghostbusters II”

11/10
"You got fucked by an oven full of witches?"
Marisa Tomei as Margaret in “Four Rooms”

“Yeah, cop me a little bit of a feel every now and then, you know. Oh, look at that. She's kind of wet down there. What you boys been doing with this dead body anyway?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home