Friday, January 26, 2007

Waking up from a weird dream...now I feel shitty...

"Ennui has made more gamblers than avarice, more drunkards than thirst, and perhaps as many suicides as despair." ~ C.C. Colton


I just woke up from a weird dream...it involved me giving Skum from Skumlove a ride home where we passed through an area about two miles away from my house...in reality, this area has a little business plaza with a laundromat, liquor store, Blockbuster, donut place, tailor, etc...but in the dream it was a library and there was a giant, violent police shootout going on...I can't even describe it other than that it all looked rather fucked up...when we cleared that area and proceeded with the goings home, Skum tried to put in a CD by some French songstress whose name I can't remember...then I woke up...

Now I feel dehydrated and nauseous and I've got a headache...not entirely sure why...but I got up and got a bottle of Gatorade and finished in it in a few seconds...now I'm posting shite because I fell asleep with the computer running and I'm not sure what to do at this moment...I'd play Warcraft but my brain is just kind of 'eh' right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home