Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My Blogger Twin

Not to copy the almighty Squiggle, but Doug found another blog called Bits & Pieces within the Blogger network. It's by a woman from the Philippines and what's weird is that her first post was just one day after my first post here. Our content is entirely different as she writes poetry, talks about her life, workday, child, etc...whereas I just post nonsense and bitch all the time. But she seems like a nice lady and she has THE BEST prefix to .blogspot.com I've seen so far: BRAINSPLATS! So go check out my Blogger 'twin' if you get a chance.

http://brainsplats.blogspot.com/

"It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people."

4 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Which is ironic because brainsplats ARE zombiefood!!!!!!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Squiggle said...

~grins~
It seems everyone might have an internet twin! =]

12:41 AM  
Blogger Vetcha said...

thought of dropping by my blogger twin... yeah, how odd, make it interesting that we have the same blogname and my first post was a day after u had yours. whats more striking is mj's comment- that brainsplats are zombie!! geez!

havent read your posts yet, bit busy today, but i will.=)

6:34 AM  
Blogger Vetcha said...

*zoombiefood, i mean. =)

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home