Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Movie Quote Answers

Wow, it's been almost three weeks since my lazy ass got around to posting the answers to all the movie quotes (which appear at the end of each blog post if you didn't know already). I went a bit 'easy' on these seeing as how all the quotes but one came from the same flick.

8/16
"I’m calling the shots! I’M Willy Wonka and this is MY chocolate factory!"
Yet another Bill Moseley (as Otis) quote from The Devil’s Rejects.

Ok, so the rest of the quotes listed below are all from Frank Miller’s Sin City. There’s a lot of good quotes in this flick. Expect more in the future.

8/22
"I know it's pretty damn weird to eat people."
Mickey Rourke as Marv.

8/23
"It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people."
Clive Owen as Dwight.

8/25
"This time I can't bring myself to tell him to shut up. Sure he's an asshole... Sure he's dead... Sure I'm just imagining that he's talking. None of that stops the bastard from being absolutely right. I don't have a chance in hell of outrunning this cop. Not in this heap. The only question left is whether I'm gonna kill him or not. Tough call. For all I know, he's an honest cop, regular guy. Working stiff with a mortgage, a wife and a pile of kids. My hand moves all on its own, sliding one of my guns to my lap and thumbing back the hammer. I don't know what to do..."
Another Clive Owen as Dwight quote.

8/29
"I'm Shellie's new boyfriend and I'm out of my mind. If you so much as talk to her or even think her name, I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman."
Yet ANOTHER Clive Owen quote...as Dwight.

"And everything seemed to be going so well."
I swear, Clive Owen has some of the best lines in this flick.

8/30
"When it comes to reassuring a traumatized 19-year-old, I'm about as expert as a palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench."
Here's a little change of pace with a quote from Bruce Willis as John Hartigan.

9/1
"I love hitmen. No matter what you do to them, you don't feel bad."
And rounding out the pack is Mickey Rourke as Marv.

"Why do all the good girls have to be hypothetical?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home