Friday, November 11, 2005

Reise, Reise

Quick update on things going on for all of those who commented on the My Empire of Dirt post.

Yes, as listed in the Movie Quote Answers post below, the quote was from GBII regarding Viggo.

The medical interview wasn't as keen as I expected it to be. However, I have a pending temp offer from Miramax that will last into the beginning of next year when it happens...just waiting to hear back from Disney HR.

In regards to 'Apricot': we had exchanged some emails over a few weeks... Everything seemed to be getting along rather friendly but then I don't hear back from her like a week...which is sort of out of the ordinary given the way things had been going, but whatever...either she was busy or I may have said something in my last email that might have offended her... So I sent an email basically saying "Not sure if you've just been busy, but sorry if I said anything to offend as it was not my intention"...as it turns out, she never received my previous email (a reply to her previous email) so she had been waiting for my response to hers. I sent her the correspondence again and we talked later on in the evening. She seems like a keen girl...it would be nice to at least be friends.

Also, last night my friend Jenny dropped off a copy of Rammstein's "Rosenrot" which she ordered from amazon.co.uk for me. Initial reaction: the album is AWESOME, but I do think their previous effort "Reise, Reise" (which is the title of this post, meaning "Arise, arise") was better as a whole. However, the track "Te Quiero Puta!" (which is the first time Rammstein has performed a song entirely in Spanish) is horrible...some of the musical elements of that song are actually cool, but as a whole, it's...just...bad.

Debating a change of pace: should I switch the movie quote thing to lines from songs?

"There are three things a man must do alone - be born, die and, well, we all know the other one."

2 Comments:

Blogger Squiggle said...

Sounds like things are going allriiiiiiiiiiiight! =D

1:28 AM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

Yeah. Sounds like things are on the up and up.

As far as the quotes go: mix 'em up.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home