Thursday, February 09, 2006

This Sandwich Sucks

Since it would be too much trouble for our parking attendant here at work to move cars out of the way so I could get to mine (we stack park here at the incredible world of DIC) so I could venture out to get my usual kick ass Poquito Mas steak burrito, I went to the Honey Baked Ham Store (a few blocks from here) to get a sandwich...and it sucks. If you ever go and you want mustard on your sandwich (and I love mustard by the way), don't get the honey mustard...it sucks ass...

And I was just thinking about the 'word verification' thing here on Blogger...how can it be 'word verification' when something like 'smxsdjfhs' is not a word??? I'm tired...

OK, lunch time is over...time to get back to my fortress of pink...

"Dim the lights, wrong the rites
Toss the puerile cross away
We are gashing from a venomous womb"
Cradle of Filth, "Medusa and Hemlock"

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

Probably because it's easier to say "Word verification" than "Random letter verification."

Was it that the parking attendant didn't want to move the cars or because you didn't want to bother the parking attendant for something as trivial as lunch?

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home