Friday, March 02, 2007

This disgusts me...

"End discrimination. Hate everybody." ~ Elle Eden

This'll be short because I have a lot to do today...for the past few days I've been checking Ticketmaster to see if LORDI added an a L.A. date to the shows they'll be playing in the next few months and the first thing I see when logging on to the TM main page is an auction for Iggy Pop & the Stooges tickets at The Wiltern...an AUCTION!..and the MINIMUM bid for the Pit and Loge tickets you can get is $20 more than a full price ticket...all less-spectacular seats are fully available through regular means... It's not even for charity or anything like that...Ticketmaster has just found a new way of milking more money out of people. It's only a matter of time before they reserve all the good seats/areas at concerts for auctions and make only the shitty, back-of-the-bus seats available normally...

Sorry I haven't been about the Blogger world that much lately, been really busy...I'll try to catch up on all your blogs and comment and such real soon!

OK, back to work...

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Yas said...

i swear to god scott you saw you wanna see iggy... and i'll go with you. i will fucking hitchike home camp out in front of the wiltern with all the other bums and go.

that is a fucking historical event!!! and i would sell my left leg to see them.

oh and ticketmaster's the biggest bunch of bastards ever. just an fyi. lol

11:25 PM  
Blogger paula said...

Oh, don't get me started on ticketbastard... I've spent more money on fees for shows - pisses me OFF.

TOOL dumped their 'burque show because the drummer jacked up his arm. Dammnit.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home