Monday, February 12, 2007

Hymen placenta?

"Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend." ~ Author Unknown

NEW TRIVIA BELOW THIS POST!!!

I wasn't even thinking about posting this news, especially because I don't want to upset HDD seeing as how I just got back into her good graces (it's evil clown-related)...but the fact that there is a coffee out there called himan plu cento made me want to share the article and I had this thought as I read it [begin narration transmission from Scott's noggin]:

"Jeezy creezy, I remember growing up in a world where there was just coffee...regular and decaf...no fancy shit...kinda like how there were only two types of M&Ms back in the day...plain and peanut...now there's like 20...including the recently introduced dark chocolate M&Ms that are stamped 'm dark'...what has this world come to? Kids have too many choices these days...greedy little shits...

[end transmission]

Yup, that's what goes on in my brain...especially the 'greedy little shits' part...

Oh yeah, so you're probably wondering what the aformentioned news is ACTUALLY about...well, it's about how McDonald's coffee is apparently better than Starbucks coffee...and they happen to mention this mysterious 'himan plu cento' (hymen placenta!) drink...

Starbucks Wars

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Yas said...

i dont like coffee. its much like beer. tastes the way something foul smells.

11:23 AM  
Blogger paula said...

I like my coffee strong and bitter - just like my men.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I like my women how I like my coffee: ground up and in the freezer...

12:02 PM  
Blogger paula said...

*LAUGHS*

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home