Wednesday, March 14, 2007

You know it's gonna be a weird day when...

Currently listening to: "Amber" by Dir en Grey

I suppose you can file this under the 'too much information' category... I had a lot to drink last night...A LOT...to the point where it felt like the world was spinning and if I tried to read something the words were just dancing everywhere... The last thing I remember was listening to the new Buckethead CDs (he just released 14 new discs!) and loading them into my computer so I can sync them to my media player (and no, it's not an iPod)...the next thing I know I wake up a little before 6:00AM...all the CDs that were on my bed are now on the floor, my guitar amp is on, and I'm under my covers naked (although it was late at night at the point I actually remember and at that time I was in my underwear so it's not like I was ripping off all my clothes in some bizarre Bacchic guitar ritual)... Not sure what the Hell happened there...but at the moment I'm extremely tired...and my left hip that I injured many years ago hurts now...usually it only bothers me when it's really cold...hmmm...

Sorry I've been AWOL and all my blogging has just been sporadic 'bits and pieces' of things...I've got catching up to do with all of you and I also owe you guys some trivia questions...I'll try to get to that soon...when I'm sober and not busy...I've had a lot of work-related things to do lately so I haven't been blogging during the day and at home I've either been doing research for upcoming projects or getting drunk...and for some reason my computer craps out when I try to load Blogger which is yet another hindrance to blogging during the evening...

It's gonna be a weird day...

3 Comments:

Blogger paula said...

*chuckle* How did the day turn out?

7:53 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I left work early because I had to 'help my Dad with something'...and by that I mean check out the new 62" DLP TV he bought. He was watching "Tortilla Soup" when I got home...then we worked out some shit with wiring and then we had some quality time watching "Evil Dead II" together...but since I had already been tired and hadn't eaten at all (this was around 4:00PM), I passed out watching the movie...surprisingly, my Dad finished watching it. Since my Dad had spent all afternoon working on the TV and then watching movies, he hadn't planned anything for dinner so I went out and bought fried chicken...then ate too much fried chicken, watched bits of random TV shows and then at some point passed out again...woke up at midnight and then went to sleep again after about two minutes...woke up at 6:00AM to start this brand new day... So yeah, it didn't turn out crazy weird, but I really didn't expect my day to involve watching "Evil Dead II" with my Dad...

2:14 PM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

you didnt throw up on your copy of burning moon did you? lol

hey.. hope your okay. really.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home