Sunday, April 08, 2007

Yahoo! Personals

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." ~ Charles Schulz

Today is Easter. Many Christians across this country will be celebrating the world's most famous zombie today. But that's not what I came here to talk about...anyways...

So I log on to my Yahoo! account to check my email and I see a general mail from Yahoo! Personals stating "What are you waiting for?"...so I opened it because I have nothing better to do with my time...and damn, usually these 'find a date' emails feature some 'sexy' girl (if you're a guy... maybe... I suppose... zombies... jelly... grapety?)...but with this one I came face to face with something...different:

CLICK HERE TO SEE IMAGE

...

...

...

...

...

...yeah, seriously...and they gave no explanation for the image only to be known as "Boney Pete"...but there was all the usual lingo: Try it out for free!, Sign up now!, Do you Yahoo!?, etc...I can only guess that they mean I need to get off my lazy, dead ass and go out and get laid...well, if I'm ever looking for a dead guitar player straight out a Dia de Los Muertos festival, I'll have to give Yahoo! Personals a try...which, by the way, just got way cooler by my standards...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angry Empanada said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

you'd think i would learn to control that.

dude thats awesome. :D

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home