Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Scattered Return...

Currently listening to: "If I Was Your Vampire" by Marilyn Manson

So it's been three weeks since the last post...

Since the last writing they still haven't found a replacement for me for my old job, so I've been doing two gigs for the price of one...the silver lining to the mushroom cloud is that I've been collecting a lot of overtime, but the stress has been overwhelming especially at this point in time...not that I've been outwardly complaining, but they keep telling me to 'be patient'...they haven't even started interviewing anyone yet...

I had a whole list of things I compiled to talk about here on ye olde blog, but I can't seem to find it right now...so, um, yeah...so I'll just say this: I started taking anti-depressants... I've been depressed for a really really long time and the death pushed me a little further towards the edge... After I take that tiny little pill I can feel that there is a chemical in me...and I guess it works in a sense because (for now?) it gives me stomach pains and diarrhea...which took my mind off being depressed...just replacing one pain with another...I thought this shit was supposed to make you happy or whatever...

Oh, not that anyone will really care, but the new albums by Nine Inch Nails and Ozzy Osbourne that were released in the past month or so both suck giant balls...they need to just stop...the new Megadeth has great riffs but Mustaine's voice still irks me sometimes and he gets really preachy as this album is obviously inspired by the Iraq war and the current state of the US...but it has a reworked version of "A Tout Le Monde" (with Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil on guest vocals), which is cool but I never know how to feel when bands cover their own songs on future albums...

Smallsac!

5 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

Perhaps you should tell someone that your anti-depressants aren't working. You may need something different. If you'll remember, I was given Valium for pain after ... some surgery (I can't remember if it was my appendectomy or my wisdom teeth extraction,) but it didn't do anything. My painkillers were switched from Valium to Percoset and that worked. If you're just feeling the side effects and not the intended effect, then you've probably got the wrong drug.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I think you mean 'Vicodin' and not 'Valium'...but I know what you mean...

And there's such thing as a 'wrong drug'? Surely, no!

Mmm...drugs...

6:51 PM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

after a few weeks, if they are still making you sick then you need to switch to something less potent.

and yeah ozzy needs to retire and trent either needs to go back to his roots or ... well.. retire. lol

and great pic. :)

7:56 AM  
Blogger paula said...

awww saccy was bitten by the same pirate bug that got dougie!

As for the antidepressants, they are a bitch to get used to - and it can take a while before you find the right one for your body. Just try to drink more water. That's about the best thing you can do to help adjust to the chemicals.

Plus, it will help with the physical pain of depression... if you are hydrated, your muscles will naturally start to feel better.

It can also take a few weeks for the feeling of depression to start subsiding after you begin treatment. If it has been longer then don't stop taking the one they've got you on - and call your doctor to discuss how you are feeling. If you stop the drug cold turkey you will just feel worse.

Hang in there babe, they do help. *nod*

9:05 AM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

You're right. I did mean 'Vicodin' and not 'Valium.' What the hell was I thinking?

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home