Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Star Wars Fever

The best comments I read about the craze behind Episode 3, Movie 6 (Flat 3, Murray Road, London, West 9...hehehe) came from none other than MTV.com (a Viacom company!)... It doesn't try to trash the movie or anyone's infatuation with the series, it's just an honest look at Star Wars from a guy who grew up watching all the flicks but I guess you could say he moved on. What really got me to dig this 'review' was the realization brought upon me by the final comment:

"After all, when you string all six movies together, it still ends with a freakin' teddy bears' picnic. Yeeesh."

So true...everything else is just foreplay leading up to a Muppet clusterfuck...here's the full story:
Rewind: A Heretic Speaks — 'Star Wars' Kinda Sucks

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

I was reading that Star Wars review and it's sad because it's true:

"I'm just fascinated by a devotion that is as undying, absolute and forgiving as that displayed by the people screaming every day outside the Michael Jackson trial."

We are a sad, pathetic species!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home