Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Timmy

I may have shared this with some of you already, but just thought I'd post it here in case anyone else wanted to check it out. A friend of mine sent me the following link to a short film that is soooooo NSFW...so if you're at work, just be sure no one's around and perhaps you should lower the volume a tad. Also, if you are generally religious in any way, shape, or form, you may get offended by this flick. I found it quite amusing, but the guys who made it are so going to Hell...and I will see them there...

http://www.atomfilms.com/landing/landingIndex.jsp?id=timmys_wish&mature=accept

"Hey, you know, fuck you, man. Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial, man. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, outside of soccer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home