Wednesday, March 01, 2006

There's a DNA stain on my blog!

My results from the PersonalDNA site I swiped from High Desert Diva's blog:

Ok, so apparently I have a 'high femininity' percentage and I'm only 'slightly functional'...but that did say that I am a 'generous thinker'...


My Personal DNA Report



"Girl, I wanna take you to a gay bar
I wanna take you to a gay bar
I wanna take you to a
GAY BAR, GAY BAR, GAY BAR
Let's start a war
Start a nuclear war
At the
GAY BAR, GAY BAR, GAY BAR"
Electric Six, "Gay Bar"

4 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

It describes you rather well. You go, girl!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

He also wants to spend all our money down at the gay bar.

Go here to see Viking Kittens singing the song called Gay Bar!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yes, I am a filthy liar. >=]

Actually, I totally forgot to update my profile blurbee thingie...much like how I forget to update this blog and hence have virtually no readership...!...so thanks for pointing that out, High Desert Diva! By the time you read this, it should be corrected.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Hehe...I did indeed change it when I said I was going to and I saved my changed profile...but I guess I needed to republish my blog to see those changes (as with all adjustments here on blogger), which I didn't do...yup, I'm retarded... =]

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home