Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday the 13th!
After a three day hiatus/spending my time moonlighting responding to the blog of another, ZombieFood is back screaming with a vengeance featuring Round THREE of questions from Tritia! As usual, her questions are bolded and my answers are in plain text. Now go watch a slasher flick.

1. Yes or No?
Maybe.

2. Would you rather be stranded in the middle of the ocean or stranded in the middle of the desert?
Interesting. Even though I'm not fond of the heat, I'd have to take my chances in the desert because I can't swim very well. For some reason, Cuba Gooding, Jr. from "Rat Race" comes to mind... Well, so does the movie "Sahara" but I don't think my experience would be as adventurous if I were stranded in the desert.

3. What did you have for dinner last night?
Mostaccioli in Classico Sun Dried Tomato sauce with ground beef. Sierra Mist to drink. Hershey's white chocolate dulce de leche kisses for afterwards. ... all the while doing chapter stops for "Best of Youth"

4. Finish this sentence: When life gives you lemons . . .

When life gives you lemons, stab its ass then cut the lemon open and smear it inside the wound.

5. Would you rather lick the floor of a public bathroom or lick the foot of someone who just ran a marathon?
Depends on how public and depends on whose foot.

6. What's worse -- headache or tummyache?
Well, I know of a certain plant that will take care of both problems...so bring it on!

7. What are you going to get Tritia for her birthday?
A bunny...but only if you promise to call it Whore Monger.

8. You're going to the moon for six months! What three items will you take with you?
DV camera, zombie make-up, Smallsac.

9. Complete this sentence: I hate people who ___________.
You totally had me up until "who__________"

10. If you were a superhero, what would your super name be?
Bruce Campbell

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

Tritia totally called some of those answers! I can't believe it!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

OK! Answers...

1. Yes!

2. Ocean. I enjoy swimming much much more than trudging through the sand. The beach is a very confusing place for me.

3. I had a Big Wave with cheese and mayo only, on white and medium.

4. ... make shit salad!

5. From what I've heard about public restrooms and the very cleanliness of the door handle, I'd lick the foot.

6. Good question. What's the tummyache from? I think some of my migranes have been worse than appendicitis, so I'll go with headache.

7. I don't know.

8. GBA, PSP, and games

9. I hate people who are.

10. Runn Uhwei.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

But Cindy, I call you at work!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home