Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Spookshow International

I called in to Rob Zombie's Spookshow International radio show last night attempting to answer a trivia question to which I had no idea what the answer was. It was a 'Guess the Quote' thing where the quote involved some 'beautiful' actress who was commenting on the 'Greek bump' on her nose which she got from her mother. Who was this actress? Before revealing the real answer (which I didn't get right) I will say that when I called, Rob Zombie's wife picked up the phone and I was on the air; I thought there'd be a screener/switchboard operator or something first before going on air. So after saying 'Hi' she told me 'Turn down your radio' next...I had it on in the event someone else answered the question so I would know if I needed to just hang up. I also paused and stuttered for a second because I thought 'Holy shit, it's Sheri!' (some of you may remember her as Baby from "House of 1,000 Corpses")...I was totally stoked. My guess to the which 'hot actress' has a deformed ass bump on her nose question? Jennifer Aniston...whom I always thought had a weird looking nose, but it was the fact that she is of Greek heritage that fueled my answer even though I wasn't sure if her mother was Greek as well. After Sheri informed me that my answer was incorrect and before they hung up on me the last thing I heard in my phone was Rob saying 'Oh, but she DOES have a thing...' So in a way I talked on the phone with Rob Zombie...hehe
Oh, and the answer? Penelope Cruz. Yeah, I said 'What the fuck?' as well when they confirmed the answer with a listener who got it right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

You spoke to Mr. and Mrs. Zombie! Can you cross one of your life dreams off the list now?

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home