Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Happy Sunshine Bubble Parade!!!

Ok, so this post really has nothing to do with happiness, sunshine, bubbles, or parades. I can't say that I've totally debitterized from my general mood of the moment or the 'event' of this morning (see post below) but I watched one of my favorite flash movies a few times and it never fails to put a smile on my face. There's a lot of Japanese anime/culture/stuff and video game references in this one and apparently the music is some cartoon's theme song or something...hence the weird-ass title for today's blog. I almost feel I should be ashamed I can name like 90% of the references within the video. So, if you haven't seen this already, check out Miko Miko Nurse. It's a total attack on the senses. There's no escape. Give us your brains.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

I can't see shit!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home