Monday, February 13, 2006

Quick Change

Hot damn...at the end of last year I had checked Amazon.com and they listed the release date for the "Quick Change" DVD as something like January 10, 2031...which basically means no release date had been set yet...well, I glanced through my wish list this morning because I was ordering the sheet music/tablature book for John 5's "Songs for Sanity" and had a $25 gift certificate that I wanted to use up (the book was $19.95)...so as I'm scrolling through the list, I see "Quick Change" and figured that I might as well check it to see if they've settled on a release date...lo and behold it will be available TOMORROW on (uggghh) Valentine's Day!...and you can order it from Amazon for only $9.99! As a side note, it's coming out the same day as "Saw II"!!! If you're not familiar with Quick Change, it's a Bill Murray/Geena Davis/Randy Quaid heist flick which I think is some of Murray's best work (Geena Davis is always pretty damn hot to me and I can actually tolerate Randy Quaid in this one) and it's just a pretty damn good movie too...I first saw it like 15 years ago and have always loved it and watch it whenever it comes on TV...so I'm very happy it's finally getting DVD release. Good way to start out the new week...Trivia for Squiggle should be up around lunch time!


"L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you"
Nat King Cole, "L-O-V-E"

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

"Can you call me Chip? No, no! Call me Skip!"

"I can see from here that it doesn't have a hydraulic tilt body."

That was a good movie!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home