Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Limited

Currently listening to: "Harlot's Memoir" by Blessed Be Thy Name

I don’t understand limited edition food... If I freeze it and hold on to it for 50 years, can I make a boatload of money from selling it on eBay (or whatever the popular auction site is at that time)? I suppose when people see 'Limited Edition' they may be more inclined to buy it...and buy more of it since it will go away soon...but that is only a temporary influx of profit - and only if the product does well. Then once it goes away we’re stuck with all the crappy 'regular edition' food...how ever will we be able to survive?

Eh, I’m just talking out my ass here...

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Yas said...

talking out your ass can get messy but i digress...

fucking starbucks does that shit all the time! like the green tea frap... my favorite.... (the only one i like there) they add blackberry drizzle goo on it and called it limited edition. i was like dude... whats wrong with you people?

tonights a fucking cursing night. can you tell?

10:31 PM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

I heard about someone buying a box of Nintendo Cereal like a year ago on eBay.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Blackberry drizzle goo, eh? Uh, I think I'll have to pass on that...

Nintendo Cereal was the shit! I was just thinking about that stuff not too long ago because the jingle from the commercials mysteriously popped into my head whilst I was at work...

"Nin-ten-do! It's for breakfast now! Nin-ten-do! It's a cereal...wow!" haha!
Here's a link to the commercial I just found on YouTube (you can find ANYTHING there!)...the very beginning is cut off, though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxSj7_EXccs

5:35 PM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

oh my god i cant believe you can remember that jingle. i cant even remember what i did the day before yesterday.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home