Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So Far in '06

Currently listening to "Blood Gulch Blues" by Trocadero

Trivia answers to TQFS #8 are posted below this post! This is one of those questionnaire thingies that gets sent around... Here's my "So Far in '06"... Who knows, it could all change in the (little over) TWO weeks we have left for this year...!

SO FAR IN 2006:

(I still have no life...)

1. Have you had more than 5 different relationships?
Nope...

2. Have you had your birthday?
I’ve had 25 of them so far...

3. Been to church?
Not in ’06...went many many moons ago because my Mom made me do it...

4. Cried yet?
Not this year...I have no heart left to tell my eyes to cry…

5. Pulled an all nighter?
Ugh...yeah...

6. Drank Starbucks?
Never...!

7. Went shopping?
Probably too much...

8. Been camping?
Not in over a decade...

9. Been to the beach?
Yes, in Hawaii...it was really pathetic since I haven't swam since I was really young...being a 24 year old guy with long hair making a pathetic attempt at a doggie paddle was, well, pathetic...

10. Bought something for over 200 bucks?
New 'Line 6' amp...

11. Met someone?
How can you go a whole year without meeting a single soul?...this is a dumb question...

12. Been out of state?
Yup, first time out of state in, like, 17 years or so...went to Hawaii to help my buddy’s brother move in...it was three days of unloading and arranging furniture...

13. Gone Snowboarding?
Nope...not ever...I’d probably kill myself if I tried...

HAVE YOU:
1. Hugged someone?
I think so...

2.Slept in someone elses bed?
When I went to Hawaii we stayed at my friend’s brother’s new place…that wasn’t my bed...

3. Snuck someone over?
No need to...nothing to hide...

4. Snuck out of your own house?
No need to...nothing to hide...

5. Gotten drunk?
Not this year...yet...

6. Lied?
Of course! I work in the entertainment industry!

7. Gotten a car?
No...

8. Gone over your cell phone bill?
Not really...

9. Been called a whale?
Whathahell? I recall being called a prick when I suggested that my friend become a jizzmopper...we were trying to think of jobs that would most likely pay ‘under the table’...

10. Driven somewhere?
Every fucking day...who wrote these questions?

11. Done something you regret?
Of course!

LASTS:
1. Last thing you bought?
Dinner...at KFC...which may or may not have given me a weird allergic reaction last night...

2. Last person you hugged?
It’s been so long I don’t remember...

3. Last person to call you?
Not counting calls at work, it looks like the winner is Helsinki...not many people call me...

4. Last time you took a shower?
This morning...6AM PST

5. When was the last time you felt stupid?
Every fucking minute of every fucking day...

6. Who was the last person who saw you cry?
My mom...

7. Who was the last person who made you cry?
Some horrible whore...

8. Who was the last person you danced with?
Trolls don’t dance!

9. What did you do today?
Awoke, arose, showered, got in car, drove to work, logged onto computer, checked work emails, checked personal emails, doing this questionnaire...

PERSONAL:
1. Hometown:
Deadchester, CA

2. Natural hair color:
Dark brown

3. Eye color:
Hazel

4. Height:
5’ 6”

5. Pets:
Soft, then heavy...

6. Mood:
Pissed off...as usual...

WHICH OF THESE:
1. Love or lust?
There is no such thing as (romantic) love and lust is so elusive to me...oh well...such ridiculous questions...

2. Liquor or beer?
Whisky!

3. Night or day?
Night (of the Living Dead)...!

4. One night stands or relationships?
Does it matter? They're all using me for something anyways...

5. TV or internet?
Internet, I guess...that answer will change when the new season of '24' starts up...although I did just start watching 'House' recently which is just a brilliant fucking show...

6. Pepsi or Coke?
I'll have the blow, please...

7. Wild night out or romantic night in?
Night in...alone...with a bottle of whisky...

8. Black or white?
BLACK like the wilted stump I call a heart...

EMOTIONS:
1. Are you happy?
No, I’m at work...

2. Are you talking to anyone right now?
No...

3. Are you eating?
No...

4. Are you German?
I’m only half kraut...and what does this question have to do with emotions?

5. Are you Irish?
Nay...

6. Are you English?
Surely, no...

7. Do you like someone right now?
No one likes me, so why should I like them???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cap'n bitterpants imma call you freaking sgt pepper from now on. lol

you went to Hawaii? awww thats awesome. i never get to travel.

9. What did you do today?
Awoke, arose, showered, got in car, drove to work, logged onto computer, checked work emails, checked personal emails, doing this questionnaire...

so like... your work doesnt mind if your work in the nude? lucky. mine freaked out when i tried it. hahahah

11:53 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

The Hawaii thing was also completely paid for by my friend's brother!...but about 90% of the trip was intense manual labor...and I tweaked my back...so it's not all as glorious as it sounds... But if I ever get enough money to retire there, then I'll be saying LATER BITCHES to the 48 contiguous...!

Yeah, work doesn't mind if I cavort around the office in the buff...it's not a pretty sight, but it keeps people away from me and that's how I get so much damn work done...!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao! i've always wanted to retire in santa barbara. or atuscadero. or san luis obispo. google those places. they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

seth green is in town today signing autographs for his comics. i loved freshmen so thats my plan this afternoon. im going to attempt to refain from raping him in public :p hes so awesome.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Dude, Yas! ATASCAMOTHERFUCKINDERO is THE SHIT! Quite possibly saved my life once...first time I passed through there, there were all sorts of (as my friend put it) 'hot bitches' working at the In N' Out...next time I passed through, there were no hot bitches...only pudgy men...and I'm not sure if the cashier was stupid or actually mentally challenged, but he had no idea what the word 'sauce' meant and he kept eyeing my for some odd reason... But there's an EATERTAINMENT in Atascadero which I'm morbidly curious to chekc out sometime...but somehow I feel it's going to turn out to be like something out of "From Dusk Till Dawn"...and I remember seeing a sign for the Atascadero Zoo, which I'm also curious about...not sure if there are any 'exotic' animals there or if it's just a petting zoo with goats or some shite like that... God bless Atascadero...

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao scott!! lol well when i retire you can come visit me and go see all the weirdness there. its such a freaking weird ass artsy fartsy town lol my pal rosa and i took highway 41 once from visalia to pismo beach and we thought we were going to die until we hit atuscadero and knew we were in civilization. i think at one point on the windy road i heard the theme from deliverance. lol scared the living shit out of both of us. lol

lol at Diva! lol she sent you bad juju. hahaha

you know what freaks me out? rosa lives in the same town at my abuelita (lompoc) and every time i take the 101 up there, theres a road just ouside of santa barbara and you only see this tiny little sign and it says "BATES ROAD" and i wanna take that road and see where it leads but im too scared to do it alone. :p

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home