Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sorry!

Currently listening to: "The Only One" by Ra

Sorry, I know I owe you guys trivia and I also have to make up for the last trivia quiz... I'm über-fükkin busy at the moment...work has been Hell, I feel like shite, and I'm under pressure to get the family XXX-Mas card done... But all these setbacks will only push me to make the tenth quiz the most kick-ass installment yet...it'll be HUGE...!

So until then, here's a picture of my boy (Smallsac) you can all marvel at...he'll be five on the 25th:

6 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

That's an apple! Compared to him it's huge!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgivable to go ass to mouth.

IN KEVIN SMITH'S DREAMS!!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how adorable. you must be so proud...

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you die?

1:06 PM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

If he did, then I'm going to be very upset with my family. Nobody told me nothin'!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pokes carcass of blog with a stick*

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home