Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Still Alive

Sorry for my absence from my blog this past week. Things have been really busy with my three 'job' life and school. I had planned on making a big post last night which would have included those 'booth babe' pics from E3 as well as other E3 related tidbits I found on the internet...I got as far as turning my computer on but then got distracted by some other things, then I fell asleep at some point and here we are now. Since I failed to get the pics up I will include at the end of this post the 'E3 related tidbits'...
The pictures (there are five, two of which are with the same booth babe as well as a certain other character who shall remain nameless at this time) need to be resized because they're all around 3 megs or so and I need Photoshop to do it. I tried using Paint and ACDSee here at work to resize, but everything came out crappy. I guess I could always wait until later on tonight to make my one big post, but I'm predicting tonight's going to be another one of those busy nights...but I'll try to make time to post the pictures. Also, I'm not entirely sure about how to post pics onto the blog, so I may try putting them on a separate webpage or something...

If you absolutely must have a booth babe fix right now, here's a little clip from ifilm.com called 'Girls of E3 2005'. I didn't get a picture with any of the women shown in this video:
Girls of E3 2005

Here's an E3-related VGCats strip:
Longest Elevator Ride, Ever

And just for the Hell of it, here's another clip from ifilm.com for all you World of Warcraft lovers. Bow before the fearlessness (or should I say dumbassness?) that is LEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOY!
World of Warcraft with Leeroy

I was logged on to WoW last night and some random guy in Orgrimmar was shouting Leeroy's name. Hilarious, I tell you, HI-larious.

And finally, here's a little uplifting quote to start out your work week:

Listen up, maggots.
You are not special.
You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.
You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
We are all part of the same compost heap.

5 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

I'm inspired! But not special.

First, I won't talk about it.
Second, I won't talk about it.

Good quote!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I'm on Uther because that's the server everyone at work plays on. My main character is an undead priest...currently level 27, but I'm 9,000 away from 28!

5:39 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Is that Slipknot or Fight Club?

:-)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

And MJ get's the quote with Fight Club!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Way to go, MJ! As Doug just confirmed, It's Brad Pitt's speech from Fight Club during the scene where it shows the guys working in the garden behind the house...shortly after Tyler starts recruiting people. I was just saying to Doug last week that the next time I work on a short 'film', this is the speech I'm going to give the cast and crew over my megaphone before we start shooting...let's see how many people actually stick around after that.

Also, I think MJ should get some bonus points for mentioning the almighty Slipknot as well. I'd say that is definitely a keen guess given the 'Listen up, maggots' opening line. For the uninformed, Slipknot call their fans maggots...as they feed off the band's energy/presence/ideas/music/whateverthehell...
People = Shit!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home