Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ugghh

[Note from Scott: the Angelfire albums mentioned below have been discontinued. Please now visit the new Visual Smorgasbord right here within the Blogger network!]

Ok, so I originally wrote a post asking whether or not I should discontinue my Angelfire photo albums (despite that I JUST started them) since I read on MJ's latest blog post that you could now put images within your blog through blogger. I tried to upload and attach a picture to a post and I feel like I followed all the directions, but I don't see my pictures anywhere...and I'm looking at every single link related to how to post a picture and I can't figure it out! I'm very frustrated right now and feel really dumb.

My reason for liking the Angelfire albums is that they keep all my pictures in one place and not scattered throughout the blog as a whole. However, being on Angelfire, if anyone wanted to comment on the posts there they would have to create a whole new user ID/log in/password/etc for a whole new system, so I can see how that might be a hassle...not that I expect anyone to post comments there. Part of me feels it would make sense just to put a picture with a blog post, which allows for more comments on my end when I post it and would be one less link for people to click on. I don't know...I can't figure out how to post pics on here anyway...anyone have any thoughts?...on anything mentioned above?

"Administer the testicle clamps!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Thanks for the post, Raza! I actually referenced that page when I originally tried to post the pictures within the blog from my home computer...I followed the steps, but the link to the picture didn't show up in the blog post at all. So I'm at work now and I looked over the Posting Pictures link again. I just made a test post which has now been deleted and everything turned out fine. So maybe there was a glitch when I tried it or maybe there's something wrong with my home PC...or life is just against me yet again. The first thing I'm going to do when I get home is try this again.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

Y'know, it sounds like you could just create another blog for the express purpose of posting pics. Then, people could comment on each pic (assuming that you put up each picture as a separate post.)

Food for thought.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home