Sunday, June 26, 2005

Photos!

[Note from Scott: the Angelfire album mentioned below has been discontinued. Please now visit the new Visual Smorgasbord right here within the Blogger network!]

So I finally got around to loading and resizing pictures in my computer to post online, starting with the E3 pics I promised a month ago...yeah, I know I suck. I started a new Angelfire account that I will use solely to post pictures for my blog visitors. The Angelfire Photo Album format wasn't quite what I was looking for as I'm not totally happy with the layout, but it'll do. It allows for comments as well. I don't have a set schedule as to when I'll be posting pictures as I don't want to just post whatever. Although, I am looking into getting a new digital camera so maybe things will pick up after that's acquired. I have posted a link to the album on the right with all the other links, but here also is the address:

http://www.angelfire.com/
creep2/zombiefood/visual_bits_pieces/


"Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I very much want to get a digital SLR, because I love working with single lens reflex and even though I'm more fond of actual film, I don't have access to a darkroom at the moment and digital is just more convenient on my pocketbook right now...despite the fact that the camera itself is more expensive...hmm... But yeah, I'm looking for a kick-ass shutter speed rate as well. Although, before I put a good chunk of my savings towards a digital SLR, I'll probably get a lower end digital still camera that I can just tote around without having to worry about lugging around a piece of equipment that costs around $1000...which is why I don't take my video camera everywhere I go.

Have you tried looking at online retail sites? Most of them are generally very good at listing all the specs. Amazon.com is very good at giving technical details on products.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home