Friday, June 17, 2005

Unnecessary Censorship

To help ease you into you weekend (or if you're reading this after Friday, it will enchance your weekend or will be a great way to start next week), here's a "Best of Unnecessary Censorship" clip from JimmyKimmel.net as featured on his Jimmy Kimmel Live! show. Some of this is so wrong, but it's very hilarious and technically SFW (no, not 'so fucking what'...er...I mean 'f***ing')

Best of Unnecessary Censorship

I suppose this is especially amusing to me since I work in the TV/Airline department at Miramax Films. I read scripts and watch movies and prep films to be edited for content so they can be shown as in-flight movies or to be broadcast on major networks. Sorry for all these short 'pseudo-posts' in the blog this week...I'll continue the real posts next week.

"Workshed..."

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

You're confusing people! In one of your previous posts, you said "Viacom Consumer Products," and now you're saying "TV/Airline department at Miramax Films." Nobody is going to believe you! You're saying that you work for two different competing entertainment studios!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

In response to Doug's comment: yeah, VCP by day, TV/Airline by night! (or sometimes early evening)... For those not in the know, I had mentioned a few postings ago something about my 'three job life'...and working for Viacom and The Max are just two...the other is a [insert sarcastic tone here] fine use of my college degree.

To Raza: sorry the links didn't work! They were working last Friday in the late evening and that was the last I checked. I'm pretty sure the Jimmy Kimmel one will be accessible if you try again later. I really hope they didn't take the Star Wars one down permanently...

10:40 AM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

Your quote is from Evil Dead II!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home