Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Rob Halford

I had some time to roam the net during my lunch break and happened to come across this quote from the Almighty ROB HALFORD:

"There's two kinds of music - heavy metal and all the crap they play on radio and show on MTV."

Rob Halford kicks ass.

Also, this is totally unrelated but just before I was about to hit the Publish Post button, I overheard an executive (who shall remain nameless) in the lobby say "Yeah, can I get some down my throat?" Ummmm...

"When there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the earth."

5 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

Down the throat! Right in the lobby! That's quite a company you work for!

I know the quote! I'll tell nobody!

4:02 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Tell me you guys listen to 89.9 at least once in awhile. At least Cafe LA. And Wednesday nights on 103.1.

Yes?

3:02 PM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

I don't really listen to the radio. When I do, it's more than likely to be the classical station KMZT. If I don't like what's on KMZT, it's the other local classical station KUSC. One is in Westwood (home of your UCLA Bruins,) and the other is KUSC as in USC as in University of Southern California as in the USC Trojans. Pretty strange.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I actually don't listen to 89.9, but I'll check out it now that you have mentioned it.

And I love Indie 103.1! Jonesy's Jukebox is always awesome and I am also a regular listener of Rob Zombie's Spookshow International (Mondays 7-9PM) and Chaos w/Jackie (Wednesdays 10PM -Midnight). For those who don't live in CA, you can listen to the shows online when they come on.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Groovy!

Gimme some sugar baby...

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home