Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Another Attempt at the Backstroke of the West

Many apologies to my blog readers for the "Star Wars: Backstroke of the West" link I posted a few days ago since the site it leads to is now 'Temporarily Unavailable' (which I have no control over, but still...sorry!). HOWEVER, I really wanted all of my visitors here to be able to experience the wonder that is the Backstroke of the West so I started searching the net hoping another site had the pictures posted. Not only did I find all the pictures that were originally posted, but I also got the site author's text/comments. I took all that info and reformatted and posted it on a webpage using my Angelfire account. So here 'tis:

Star Wars: Backstroke of the West

"I like Dick."

3 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

HAHAHA! I love that sort of thing! Have you been to Engrish.com?

3:06 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Never heard of Engrish.com before you mentioned it, but I loved it so much I added it as a link on the main page of this blog (as well as a couple other quirky sites). Thanks for informing me, MJ!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Gregg Lander said...

This is HILARIOUS.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home