Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Currently Undead

Sorry I've been away for a little while. Things got super-busy on my end with my never-ending workload and finals and...stuff. Whenever something notable occurred in these past two weeks, I would think "That would make a good blog subject"...but I had no time to formulate/type my thoughts. I also didn't have any time to check out anyone else's blogs. Even though I have quite a few things to talk about, it's all old news now...although I may still address one specific topic from that mix of material. So I'm back, alive and somewhat well, but also still kind of out of it. So I won't be blogging everyday for the next few days at least as I need to get reorganized, but I'll post something new in a day or two...stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

It seems you've made a certain voracious blog consumer very happy!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home