Tuesday, July 12, 2005

When life hands you strippers...

...make stripperade!

The title and line above were both taken from the almighty Defamer.com. Maybe there isn't any point in visiting this site anymore...you might as well just go to Defamer!

Honestly, when I first read the "When life hands you strippers, make stripperade" quote, I thought it would either be about something twistedly funny or a great horror concept. Then I went to the site and was initially met with a horror of another kind. Upon scrolling down, I realized it wasn't as absolutely disgusting as I thought it would be...but still DISGUSTING. And you know people are going to use this contraption for what I originally thought it was for and not for it's intended (yet still disgusting) use. Yeah, there's nothing sexy about this. Did I mention I thought it was disgusting?

In honor of this post, here's an uber-quote for today:
"My mom used to say, 'When life gives you potatoes, make potato salad.'"
"Well, life handed me a whole pile of shit. What am I supposed to make with that?"
"Shit salad?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

It looks painful! I'm so glad I don't drink juice.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home