Friday, July 08, 2005

Ricky Gervais is AWESOME

For those who don't know, Ricky Gervais was the creator, writer, director, and star of the original The Office series which was remade by NBC in the past year. Here is yet another story from Defamer.com about an encounter between Gervais and the world's apparent favorite pseudo-celebrity, Paris Hilton:

Backstage at Live8 Ricky Gervais was at the side of the stage. Paris Hilton walked up to him and said how much she liked his stuff.

Ricky: “Have we met before?”
Paris: “Yes. I’m Paris Hilton”
Ricky: “Oh, sorry Paris, I didn’t recognise you without a cock in your mouth.”

Exit Paris in a huff.


Not only was The Office brilliant and I've always felt Ricky Gervais is one talented guy, but allow me to repeat myself: Ricky Gervais is AWESOME.

"Our bodies come and go, but this blood is forever."

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

What I want to know is if his half of the dialogue was on-the-fly.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Gregg Lander said...

HILARIOUS...

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home