Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Movie Quote Answers

Sorry for not posting these earlier. It has been a busy week. Here are all the answers to the movie quotes for last week's postings.

6/26
"Zombies, man. They creep me out."
I didn't expect anyone to get this one as the movie it originated from came out two days before I posted this line and I highly doubt any of you went to go see Land of the Dead...and you should all feel ashamed that you didn't. Go see it, damn it! Otherwise you'll miss Dennis Hopper's stellar performance as Kaufman, who says this line and many great others!

"Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over!"
This is Mark McKinney as Cabbie from Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy...in honor of Doug's trip up north (for those who don't know, the Kids in the Hall guys are Canadian).

6/27
"Well, hello Mr. Fancypants. I got news for you, pal. You ain't leading but two things right now. Jack and shit. And Jack left town."
Raza nailed this one. It's Bruce Campbell as Ash from Army of Darkness. Don't be surprised if you see a lot of BC quotes within this blog.

6/29
"Bring on the fluggegecheimen!"
Based on comments Raza and I exchanged over another post, I felt the need to post this quote from EuroTrip. It's Lucy Lawless as Madame Vandersexxx. However, I was torn between this quote and another. Both were so damn good so I used the other Madame Vandersexxx quote the very next day:

6/30
“Administer the testicle clamps!”
See above.

"In a world where the dead are returning to life, the word 'trouble' loses much of its meaning."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home