Tuesday, November 29, 2005

So Very Sorry

My sincerest apologies to all my blog friends as I owe you guys some trivia! The Thanksgiving holiday events threw me off a bit and I don't think I even looked at a computer that day...and the long weekend also threw off my rhythm so I didn't get a chance to make up for my tardiness. But then on Sunday I injured my left ankle...had to go to the emergency room and everything. Nothing's broken...just some torn ligaments...but under doctor's advice I have to stay home from work all week. So I spent all of today sleeping...and when I wasn't sleeping I was hopped up on painkillers...hence the lack of Monday's trivia installment. I will make it up to you guys as soon as I get the chance! But it is now 12:01AM as I'm posting this which makes submitting this message the first thing I've done on my 24th birthday. On the bright side, at least I'll get to do what I wanted to do on my birthday: sit on my ass and watch DVDs all day!...while on drugs...hehehe

Much love to you all! =]

"What a fitting end to your life's pursuits. You're about to become a permanent addition to this archaeological find. Who knows? In a thousand years, even you may be worth something."

2 Comments:

Blogger Squiggle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Did you get any cool stuff?!

I hope your ankle gets better real soon. What timing, when you should be out drinking, you're stuck at home on painkillers. =/

Get your mates to visit you and to stuff you full of beer.

3:03 AM  
Blogger Vetcha said...

Happy Natal Day, Scott!!! =)

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home