Friday, March 10, 2006

2 (or 4) in 1

I always find it interesting when you pass by a place on the road and there are weird combinations of 2 or more businesses within 1 commercial unit...or places that have two or more different kinds of food specialties. Just this morning on the way to work I passed by two such businesses on the same street: a Notary Public and Barbershop as well as a place that had a sign outside stating "Fresh Donuts and Chinese Food Made Daily!!!"...

This also brings to mind when I was in Studio City and saw an advertisement for a Swedish/Thai Massage...or my favorite: across the street from Los Angeles City College there's a restaurant that houses Louisiana Fried Chicken, Chinese/Thai Food, Pizza (at the pizza parlor section, you could also get stuff like chili fries), and Fresh Fish (they'll fry it for you for free!).

I know there are weirder combinations than this (feel free to share any you've seen in the comments section), but I just thought I'd share...

I'm aiming to get TFS up at lunch!


Elvis: Look, man, do I look like an ichtyologist to you? Big damn bugs, all right? The size of my fist. The size of a peanut butter and banana sandwich.

The previous post's quote was from "Quick Change"
Phyllis = Geena Davis, Grimm = Bill Murray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home