Thursday, March 16, 2006

Life Update 031606

Well, it looks like things are going alright at the moment. I’ve been sick this whole week, but I think my diet of DayQuil, Airborne, and Power C Naked Juice is working as things are clearing up. The job's going ok, can't complain too much (the rather boring staff meetings and constantly being surrounded by pink make things quite taxing sometimes).

As it turns out I did not scare off the girl I had mentioned before. We talk just about every day and I'll be seeing her again this Saturday. She really is a keen girl (and hot, too!) and I'm looking forward to the days to come. We'll just see how long it takes until my dumb ass screws things up...after all, Scott's not that bright...in case you didn't notice that already...le sigh...


Lydia: My life is a dark room. One big dark room.

The previous post's quote was from "Tortilla Soup"
Carmen Naranjo = Jacqueline Obradors

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

No, you're not very bright. You're rather dark, much like Lydia's room. Just say the name three times and look around at all the ghosts, you crazy shoplifter!

I'm glad things seem to be working out with this girl!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home