Friday, April 07, 2006

The Bitch is Back

Sorry for being gone so long, folks. Things have been ridiculously busy here at work and I've been so tired when I get home after such long days that I haven't updated my blog or visited anyone else's in about two weeks...but it seems the storm has passed and now the bitch is back. I'm aiming to post this week's and last week's Trivia for Squiggle in a bit.

So with my (not so) triumphant return, here is my gift to you: David Hasselhoff...hooked on a feeling...
http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2006/01/26/
david_hasselhoff_is_hooked_on.html



Chon Wang: Who loves you, baby?
(Ok, so this one's easy, but today is the birthday of the person who spoke this line!)

The previous post's quote was indeed from "Adventures in Babysitting"
Gang Leader = Clark Johnson
Chris = Elisabeth Shue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home