Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bukkake!

Currently listening to: "12 Hundred" by Mushroomhead

NEW long awaited TRIVIA below this post!

Whether intentional or not, here's a random pic I found on the web that just might be my favorite image of the year:

Hehehe...actually, I really dig this one.

And as long as we're talking about bukkake, here's something I've shared before and will probably share again:
"I Like Bukkake"

If for whatever reason you don't know what bukkake is, check the Urban Dictionary...there is a great diagram that easily explains bukkake listed under the first definition...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmmfao!! dude your so going to hell. ;p

6:57 PM  
Blogger paula said...

I didn't comment this weekend because of the word verif... but I damn near peed my pants laughing when I saw this post.

fecking cracked me up!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home