Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blooggle...!

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." ~ Albert Einstein

So when I logged in to Blogger yesterday to post the TQFS #13 answers, I was basically forced to create a New Blogger/Google account thingie...stuffy... I don't like the new format...and I noticed that Yasamin's comments on the blog are now from "Anonymous"... I held out as long as I could and never wanted to give into the Blogger Beta which is now the New SHIT...

"Babble babble bitch bitch
Rebel rebel party party
Sex sex sex and don't forget the violence

Blah blah blah
Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely
Stick your stupid slogan in
And everybody sing along

Everything has been said before
Nothing left to say anymore
When it's all the same you can ask for it by name...

Are you motherfucker's ready for the new shit?
Stand up and admit tomorrow's never coming
This is the new shit
Stand up and admit..."
~ Marilyn Manson, "This is the New Shit"

Blogger blows...

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

I've heard these arguments from several people. I'm surprised that they released the new Blogger from Beta so soon. It seems like just before they released it there were some huge problems with logging on and commenting. I guess time will tell. When all of Blogger crashes and there's no backup to restore to, what are we gonna do?

9:25 AM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

ooohh i like that song.

ooooohhh i hate blogger THE NEW SHIT.

oohh i couldnt post on your blog earlier because it wouldnt let me see because you had to cross over to the dark side.

ooohh i am writing a zombie romance. dead serious. i started it months ago.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home