Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CC!

Currently listening to: "Under Huntress Moon" by Cradle of Filth

This is my 200th post!

So for no reason whatsoever other than that 200 = CC in Roman numerals, this post is dedicated to C.C. Deville from Poison!

Open this link in a new window so you can listen to a midi of "Fallen Angel" while looking at this post!!! Oh holy bejeezus!!!

Cecil Cornelius DeVille was born as Bruce Anthony Johannesson in Brooklyn, New York on May 14, 1962. He moved to Los Angeles in 1981 and played in various bands before joining Poison...and uh, had his hand in writing hit songs that went on to sell millions of records but was out of the band for a looooooong time because the dude likes the drink and the 'magic powder' if you know what I mean...blah blah blah, OK, here are more pictures:




"All right! I won't go within 50 feet of your blow! Just don't, um, hit me, with your, uh, big skull guitar..."




I don't really want to know what the "OR" involves...




Um, ewww... C.C. Deville sporting a homeless chic look... Gee...I'm not sure why but this pic reminded me of this exact picture of David Lee Roth:





The man has seen better days...oh, how the mighty have fallen...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

god he was beautiful. WAS. now... that he's sniffed up everything important to him... i hope he got help.

congrats on your CC. how did you know it was your 200th post?

9:52 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

For every post I make here on Blogger, I rip a wing off one of the angels I have imprisoned in my basement...just had to count the wings...
...
...
...actually if you go to the Dashboard it says in the column next to where it says you made your last update. It goes: Blog Name, New Post, Chage Settings, Last Update, then (number of) Posts... I don't know if this is any different on the 'new' version of Blogger...which I obviously haven't switched over to...

=]

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just checked... im at 278. lol i feel special now. duuurrrr lol

10:30 AM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

Ah! C.C. DeVille! The memories of childhood...

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scott! go look at my cheesy fanart. get to it. now now now. go. stop slacking.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home