Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sacrelicious...?

Currently listening to: "God of Wind" by Korpiklanni

Check out this new candy...it's a marshmallow lollipop that's made to look like you're toasting a marshmallow...apparently the stick part of it FEELS LIKE A REAL STICK!!!



The idea of a marshmallow lollipop kinda disgusts me...it would be WAY too sweet and that thar's a helluvalotta sugar...but there's something interesting and creative about the idea/packaging/execution of it all that it kinda makes me want to buy it...

Now what does this have to do with the headline you ask? Well, I began to think about what other well-known things on sticks you could make a marshmallow pop out of...? I'm sure you already know where I'm going with this and I'm so going to Hell just for thinking of it, but...crucifixion pop anyone? There I said it...but to redeem myself, you could also do a witch trial version...
"What do you do with witches?"
"BURN THEM!"
"And what do you burn apart from witches?"
"MORE WITCHES!"


This all reminds me of one of the more offensive pictures I've seen on the internet...probably shouldn't open this one at work. I'm sure you've all seen something worse (I know I have!), but this, to me, was really bad...

I'm hoping to have the trivia up in an all new format later on today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

I've seen that picture before. (Actually, I think you showed it to me!) For shame!

Why do witches burn?
... Because they're made of wood?
Yes!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Adreana Joseph said...

I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at Roblox Music Codes

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home