Friday, November 17, 2006

TASAI #2 Answers

Currently listening to: "Väkirauta" by Korpiklaani

And it looks like Yasamin has once again captured the high score of installment #2 of TASAI with 6 out of 10 correct!

Here are the answers:
1. The theme song to the show "M*A*S*H" is titled:
B. "Suicide is Painless"
Marilyn Manson did an excellent cover of this song for the “The Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows” soundtrack…I don’t think it actually appeared in the flick…which sucked huge donkey dick by the way…

2. In "Superman IV: The Quest for Peace," the foe of the title character was:
A. Nuclear Man

3. A 'myriad' refers to the number:
A. 10,000
Y’know, I thought it would be more than that…

4. The vacuum cleaner that cleans up after the Teletubbies is named:
A. Noo Noo
I am expecting some kind of remark from one of you on this, but I’ve never seen the Teletubbies…I mean, I know who they are, but have never seen the show…this was a random find…I’ll have another really random question on Monday’s installment!

5. L. Frank Baum's first novel was:
A. Father Goose

6. What was the original name of "Nova" magazine?
B. Omni

7. Who said "I need sex like I need food"?
A. Barbra Streisand
Does anyone remember that episode of “South Park” that they presented in like Spooky Vision (or was it Scary Vision?) or some shite like that? They had the little Barbra Streisand heads in the corners of the TV screen…scary…

8. What was the catch phrase for the cartoon frog in TV commercials for Kellogg's Sugar Smacks?
C. "Dig 'em"
I just love that there was a cereal called “Smacks”…do they still make it? Probably no…

9. The average length (in inches) of an erect penis according to American men is:
C. 10
Yup, American men are reporting some rather high numbers when it comes to the size of their trouser snakes…

10. ...and the average length according to women?
A. 4
…but the womenfolk are reporting that it’s more like a trouser larva…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! I would first and foremost like to thank my agent, the producers of the list, i also want to thank the other contestants, i knwo you worked hard... but i rock. its that simple.

lol

11:50 AM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

"Trouser larva." Wow.

American guys are saying 10 inches!? There are some big egos out there. Wouldn't that cause some undue pain in the partner? I just don't think it biologically makes sense for that to be the average.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home